Saturday, March 15, 2008

Just Havin’ Some Fun!

I decided today that I would temporarily change the pace and purpose of my blog to reflect our spring break get-a-way.  So, beginning now and running through Easter Sunday, you may want to check back each evening to see and read the happenings of the day in the Wells’ lives. 


We kicked off our trip today with a group of friends at Lambert’s Cafe in Sikeston, MO.  Great food with great people and quite a few throwed rolls! 


Photobucket


Here are some of those friends...


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Then we arrived at the Timber Creek Resort just south of St. Louis. 


Photobucket



Taking a short round of golf with one of my favorite little buddies, my older daughter, Kayla. 


Tune in tomorrow night for another blog episode or blogisode.... 


.

1 comment:

Mark Pryor said...

Hey, Bro, sounds like fun. Nothing like taking our children to play golf with you. My wife, son and I went to driving rane today as a matter of fact. :-) Don't know if your daughter is playing golf yet or not, but I was amazed this morning....first time I'd ever went to a driving range on Sat. morning...at how many young girls were out there hitting balls.